When I booted the Dell Deployment Toolkit ISO for a few of my poweredge servers, I was given an error:
“apply_bundles.sh is invalid”
When you see this prompt, it’s necessary to re-mount the USB drive to continue using the toolkit.
Here’s what you can do to mount your USB drive properly so the installation can proceed:
1. Press <ALT>+<F2> to access a new console
2. Press <Enter> to access a command prompt
3. Type “lsblk” and press <Enter>
4. Look for the file system size that corresponds with the size of your USB Drive (for a 16GB, it said a bit over 14GB), make note of the device path
5. Type “mount /dev/<device path you found> /opt/dell/toolkit/systems” and press <Enter>
- My flash drive was /dev/sdc1
6. Change directory to /opt/dell/toolkit/systems/drm_files
7. Type ./apply_bundles.sh and press <Enter>
8. The apply_bundles.sh script will start the update process.
I hope this helps you.
[ source: dell ]